Akumin Wolf - The Edge Behind Akumin Wolf - The Edge Behind

Great

It's quite amazing the imagination you have. I can really hear it in your songs. The only thing that disrupted the feel of the song was the kicks that start around 1:20. They seem... to loud or just not the right type of kick for the song. Thats the only thing bad about the song. It would be somewhat better also if the mp3s where a bit higher in quality.
Other then that keep your songs coming! Your doing great, especially in this type of style/genre

AphoticAthanasy responds:

Thanks, I am glad you enjoyed my song somewhat ^-^ . Will be uploading some later, my life is going downhill everyday, =P . So, I have to rest . Until then, ~Cheers

Depths Of Space Depths Of Space

Excellent !

This is the kind of music I love listening to. Great track! Truly creates the atmosphere of space.

I hope to hear more from you. ;)

(A) - (A) Islands (Piano Sex) (A) - (A) Islands (Piano Sex)

Masterpiece

Again, I don't have any words to really say. It's just perfect, even though short I would like to hear it a bit longer. This is a very peaceful piece of work. I'll have to download this one also.

Who knows I might fall asleep with it playing. :)

AphoticAthanasy responds:

Thankyou . ^_^ Glad you liked it . I have to perform a test of mine.. So that means another piano song will be submitted tonight .. How long .. Only you can imagine <3
- Aphotic Athanasy -